If you have any questions about this policy, please email [email protected] or write to:
Nuffield Technologies Limited,
42 High Street,
What We Collect
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to customer enquiries
How We Use This Data
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you, with your prior permission
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you, with your prior permission
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons, with your prior permission
Cookies And How We Use Them
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions
Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site
Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content
Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting
To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling Personal Information
This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us, including requesting a quote for goods or services, or purchased services from us or if you provided us with your details when you registered for a promotion, and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Write to us at: Marketing Director, Nuffield Technologies Limited, 42 High Street, Poole, BH15 1BT
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the current data protection legislation.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the current data protection legislation.
Links To Other Websites
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the www.nuffieldtechnologies.com domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
All trade marks and logos on this site are the property of their respective owners.